mardi 6 janvier 2015

Quick review of Moto e Shockproof Rugged case with Belt Clip Holster topic

06:10






A QUICK REVIEW OF MOTO e Case , you can get it from amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00.../ref=ag_xx__xx
I am not one for keeping a phone in a pocket most times. I like to have a holster, and I like having something somewhat rugged. I don't know if it's a holdover from my years as a grunt medic or if I realize that I can be hard on my equipment.

I ordered this because it looked like the best of the bunch. I also liked the fact that this is a young company and the product is American made. I am pleased with the decision.

The case went on over the stock shell and there is a polycarbonate outer cases that clamps over the silicone inner layer. There is a clever little kickstand that you can pop out if you want to perch the phone in a landscape orientation - I can see this being useful when I am listening to music at work. The inner case extends over the edge of the front - this should give the phone a little more protection. Sure, Motorola says its shock-resistant, weather-resistant, and sports gorilla glass. But why tempt fate?

The holster itself seems to be solid. It appears to be polycarbonate as well and swivels 180 degrees. The phone slides into the holster - my last holster had a spring clip, so this is taking a little getting used to - but it seems to work well.

The clip and case assembly holds the phone securely. I've run errands, walked the dog, ran up and down stairs, and did a little jogging this morning - the phone stayed in place.

Stylish? It's not some fancy leather case, but that's not what I want. It's perfect for most casual wear, and if I am working, I generally wear a suit or blazer so it's either covered or being carried in a pocket.

At , this is a fine choice for carrying your Moto E. A great case for what seems to be a very nice phone.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top