dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Camera stopped responding on Galaxy S3 (vzw) topic

11:00






I know there are tons of threads about this, and others have managed to fix their issues...but I'm still not able to resolve mine.

I was running latest nightly build of CM11 (20141224), and the camera was working fine. I was taking pictures and videos using the Google Camera app. Then, after I finished taking a video and was about to take a picture, I got the "Camera error: can't connect to the camera". I've gotten this many times before, and simply rebooting has always fixed this issue. So I rebooted several times, but was still getting the same error. I tried using the default camera app that comes with CM, and then i get the "Unfortunately, Camera has stopped" message. I did Clear Cache and Wipe Dalvik Cache, but still same thing. I update to latest CM11 nightly build, and wiped all cache again, still nothing. Then I decided to do factory reset, clear cache, wipe dalvik cache, and reinstall the latest CM11 build. Still same issue. Then I did another factory reset, clear cache, wipe dalvik cache, installed SlimKAT 9.0 official build (not nightly) for D2LTE, and installed the SlimKAT gapps 4.4.4. Still the same camera issue with both the built in Camera app as well as the Google Camera app!@#!@# I am still thinking it's a software issue since so many people have had a similar problem and were able to fix it, but I've done everything others have done and it still has not worked. Am I missing something? Any last thoughts?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top