dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Dropcam working on Nexus Player topic

08:28






I have always wanted the ability to view my Dropcams on the big screen.. There hasnt been a way to do so until now.. I side loaded Dropcam apk to the NP. When I launched it, the app showed up sideways (in portrait mode).. I then went to google play and installed the following app "Rotation Locker" by madmack (NO AFFILIATION)... Set it on Landscape mode and done..

Now I can see Dropcam in all its glory in Landscape mode.. Works like a charm...

Just wanted to report.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top