dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Soft Bricked topic

08:28






I've been trying to fix an issue with a phone from work, I received this phone with no OS. Or at least it couldn't boot to it. It boots into twrp by default and I relocked the bootloader in order to run the latest RUU (which failed multiple times prior). While it is running now with the locked bootlaoder it stays stuck on "sending update 1/5". I waited like 20 minutes to see if anything would happen but nothing. Could anyone give me pointer here?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top