mardi 6 janvier 2015

Ex nexus user brain frazzled with amount of work involved topic

10:32






Hi there.

So In short I'm a Nexus 5 user and as you can imagine unlocking that phone is literally 2 minutes at most using fastboot.
I got myself a brand spanking new HTC One m8 on Vodafone UK, however I hate Sense UI and would love to "transform" my phone to GPE edition.
I have few questions hopefully easy to answer. reading through the forums gives me a headache.

1. Do I need a S-Off if I want to convert my GSM to GPE? Thought its just a matter of flashing a rom? (I do know the answer to this but just cant believe it)
2. My phone is network locked, should I unlock it first and than run sunshine or the other way around (I've heard people having problems when they try to unlock after sunshine)
3. Do I need to backup my stock Vodafone Image if I want to return to stock at some point? I had HTC Desire/HD and returning back to stock was matter of flashing RUU back in the days (these seem to be provided on HTCDev now). But it looks like a lot has changed since then.
4. What order of operations? Please correct me if I'm wrong: Unlock Bootloader (Any other way than HTC Dev?) --> TWRP-->Root-->Sunshine-->Backup Image-->Convert to GPE


I'm absolutely fine with using fastboot etc (no toolkits for the wicked :P) although most guides involve Windows and im on Mac... Anyone had any issues ?

Appreciate any help
Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top