mardi 6 janvier 2015

help! my M8 didn't ask me about the unlock code topic

10:32






I try to unlock my Sprint M8,I tried T-mobile and AT&T sim card.
But my phone didn't likes youtube video, My phone didn't ask me about the unlock code. It just simply tell me the sim card is Invalid.
I have tried to use the unlock helper to unlock it, but it just unlock the internation lock.
I still want to unlock the domestic carrier lock.

Is it the ROM problem?
My phone use the Android 4.4.3,and it is S-OFF.

Please help me!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top