mardi 6 janvier 2015

Free invite...first PM I get will get it topic

13:03






Hi everyone! So out of the blue, I randomly got an invite from OnePlus to buy The One. Unfortunately (or rather, fortunately), I already bought a Nexus 6. So, I have this invite that I don't need.

I did "claim" the invite, but it is unused. As of this posting (3:45PM Eastern Standard Time, USA) there is 22 hours left to "use" the "claim".

Anyway, I'm willing to give the invite/claim to the first person I get a PM from. I'll provide you the account info so that you can claim The One.

Just my way to sort of pay it forward for the new year. Cheers!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top