dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Ghost touches after screen replacement, but only when the case is on,. topic

07:59






My case, since I got my screen replaced (Under warranty through Assurion) causes random touches. What I think is happening is that the new screen must have a slightly larger touchable surface.

It works perfectly outside the case, but I'm far too clumsy for that. I've already had my screen replaced twice after drops in the year that I have had it(and that was with a case on, I shudder to think how many more times I would have broken it without one).

Any suggestions on what to do?

My wife has the same device and she tried my case on hers with no problems, so it's definitely not simply the case being worn out.

I'm also hesitant to send it back to assurion with the complaint that they fixed it too well.

I did try an app called digitizer booster, which helps for a little while and then stops working. What I assume it is doing is ignoring the spots where the case is touching, and then at some point, when the case shifts or something, the ghost touches start up again.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top