mardi 6 janvier 2015

Google now error topic

07:50






I am running nexus 5 with lollipop, all up to date. When I have locations enable my google now just has a "more" button and when i click on it, it goes to " not available ". I have been using this since it came out over a year ago with no problems. When location is turn off all my cards work fine, except location based cards .Has any one seen this? I have made sure everything is up to day. my language is english Canada.


Thanks






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top