mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] htc desire not starting topic

07:50






My htc desire sv shut down on its own and now it isn't starting. It has around 50 percent battery at the time it turned off. I took it to a service center and they told me that the software is corrupted and a new software must be installed. I have installed (flashed) Roms many times but my device won't start. It just shows black screen. Is there any way I can fix my phone? It's not rooted and has stock ROM.
Thanks a ton.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top