dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[H] Stuck at flash screen then blanks out topic

08:28






Here's my story: Was Running Hyperdrive RLS 19 and attempted to upgrade to RLS 20. I was running CWM 1.0.3.5 as my bootloader and had switched to a high capacity SD card that couldn't do FAT32, so it couldn't mount. Moved update.zip to internal storage and everything appeared to install just find in Aroma. After the initial installation it goes to the first flash screen (which says Samsung Custom and a picture of a padlock) and then the screen goes blank. I took out the battery after waiting 15-20 minutes after the screen went blank the first time.

Here's where I'm at: After I insert the battery, the flash screen comes up and goes dark immediately. I've tried holding Home+VolUp+Power which gets me some blue text above the flash screen, but still goes blank. One time I was able to make it to the actual OS, but it went blank and shut off shortly after. I was thinking it was a battery issue, but the battery read 67% or thereabouts before everything went dark. Additionally, the charging light isn't working when the phone is hooked up the the charger. I assume it's not charging, but I have no way to test that.
Here are the things I've tried:
  1. booting with/without SD & SIM cards

  2. Replacing battery with new one

  3. Letting it sit all night

  4. Inserting battery while holding Home+VolUp+Power

  5. Inserting battery while holding VolDown - This gets me to a new screen, but shuts off after a couple secs

All of these yield the same thing. Any thoughts or help would be much appreciated. I'm pretty certain that I'm going to need to bite the bullet and get a new phone soon.

TLDR - Phone is going blank after 1-2 secs after botched rom flash. Tried a bunch of stuff. Am I SOL?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top