dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Headphones not working properly? topic

16:31






Hey all. I just recently got a pair of Xiaomi Piston headphones and they don't seem to work with NY moto g. Its strange because the headphones work perfectly with my nexus 7, and I have other pairs of headphones that work fine with my moto g. My guess is that it has something to do with the fact that the pistons have an in-line mic. Had anyone else experienced the same issues? Any possible fixes?

Sent from my XT1064 using XDA Free mobile app






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top