dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Help With Galaxy Mega I9150. topic

16:35






I have been through Google at least a hundred times and i can't seem to find assistance with my issue. I apologize if this thread if in the wrong section. I have a Galaxy Mega I9150, and, i have been looking everywhere for an easy way to gain root access. I can't use my pc, as I cannot get it to properly recognize my device. I have tried towelroot, universal androot, and all of the different shenanigans Google has to offer to attempt rooting this device. Is there any other apk i might be able to download and try? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top