mardi 6 janvier 2015

Help flash custom rom in xperia ion ! topic

04:28






Hi frens,
I need to flash a custom rom on to my xperia ion.. as far as i was able to learn from the forum and past rooting experiences, i have concluded with the following steps.. please guide me if am wrong anywhere..

1. Unlock the bootloader using official method.
2. Enter fastboot mode and flash a custom recovery.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
(If possible please post me the correct link to download CWM)
3. copy the rom and gapps to sd card.
4.reboot to recovery and wipe cache and system.
5. reboot into bootloader and flash the kernel.
fastboot flash boot boot.img
6.reboot into recovery and flash the rom and gapps.
7.flash superuser and access root.

Will this procedure work ?

I feel comfortable with fastboot commands rather than flashtool.

please help me out ... :):)






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top