mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] USB issues topic

04:28






Sprint HTC one M7 running Bad Boyz 4.4.2 Sense 6 ROM.

Tonight, I plugged in my phone to charge it and the charging LED did not turn on nor did the battery icon indicate it was charging.
After trying a few USB cables and different chargers I found the the phone will only charge when either turned off or in recovery mode (I use TWRP).
I tried a full wipe and Nandroid restore back to 12/23 but no joy. I did not want to try a factory reset since the phone has been flashed to Pageplus cellular and I wasn't sure if I could bork the flash..
The phone is also not recognized by my PC when I plug it in.
Overnight it did charge to 100% while turned off even though it kept telling me that it would charge faster if I used the original HTC charger (Which I was, and which I have been using for the last year)
The phone is now fully charged and functional. I will see how the battery holds the charge, but I can't help but feel that this condition may get worse.
Any thoughts?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top