dimanche 4 janvier 2015

How to create a mount point or symlink in /storage that survives reboots? topic

13:30






I'm on jelly bean 4.1.2 (NeatRom 6.4) which uses /storage/extSdCard. I'd like to either create another mount point for the external sd card in /storage/sdcard1 or a symlink /storage/sdcard1 that points to /storage/extSdCard and I want that to survive after reboot. Currently it does not. I've read around but am still stuck.

The symlink trick works, but is erased after reboot. I created it as:

Code:


su
mount -o rw/remount /
ln -s /storage/sdcard1 /storage/extSdCard


I tried to add a mount point by editing /etc/vold.fstab but the mount point is not created after reboot. The line I added in /etc/vold.fstab is the 2nd line here:

Code:


dev_mount sdcard1 /storage/extSdCard auto /devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc1
dev_mount sdcard1copy /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/s3c-sdhci.2/mmc_host/mmc1


I tried replacing sdcard1copy with sdcard1 to no avail.

Can anyone please help?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top