dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[SOUNDS][5.0 LOLLIPOP] Flashable topic

12:57






Hey all,

I am simply posting this flashable zip I put together thanks to @dwitherell for the 5.0 vr zip.

I am sure many of you are like me and are sick of flashing roms with KitKat sounds on your new Nexus 6. This should help resolve the issue:

Instructions:

1. Download an app like root explorer and delete your media folder from /system.

2. Flash this zip and you should have 5.0 Lollipop sounds back on your device.

*Note: I included stock 5.0 bootanimation.zip in this as well only because I needed it to get rid of an unwanted custom boot animation.

You can add whatever boot ani you want to this zip in the same location or delete the boot animation from the zip.

Cheers,

Baja














Attached Files





File Type: zip 5.0sounds.zip -
[Click for QR Code]
(9.29 MB)










Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top