dimanche 4 janvier 2015

How to get fastboot to work on Windows 8.1 with eng hboot 1.39.200 topic

13:56






The title pretty much says it all. I have tried every single method on this site to get my computer to recognize my phone while in fastboot mode with no luck. It works in adb mode just fine I can even reboot to boot loader but once it gets there I get "device enumeration failure" or "device not recognized" when I was on the 1.57 hboot it worked just fine so it has to be something with the 1.39 eng hboot but what I'm not sure. If anyone could help or if anyone else has this problem maybe we could help each other in fixing this cause my only other option is downgrading to win7 which I'm not sure I'll be able to do.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top