dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Problems with dual sim... topic

13:56






Hello! I have a problem, so I need you help me to kill it. I installed CM 12.0 in my I-9082, but now my phone can't recognize my two simcards. If I put one simcard, my phone works normally, but if I put the two simcards, appears a message: "Cellular network not avalaible". The signal of the simcards is not continue, it looks intermittent. So, I can't use my phone to call or to connect to mobile data. Can you help me? I hope this problem have a good solution. Excuse me for my bad English. Greetings from Colombia!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top