mardi 6 janvier 2015

No USB, OTG or Tether topic

09:12






I installed lollipop on my D801 and hated it. Went back to KK with AICP and bricked it. Flashed CM11 and what I thought was the right Kernel and voila back into boot. Now everything I plug into doesn't recognize the phone, no USB mass storage and no ADB in either WINDOZE or Linux Mint. No OTG host service and for whatever reason my WiFi works but the hotspot doesn't broadcast anything. haven't tried the HDMI.

What the hell do I do now? I have tried installing the factory T-Mobile D801 Kernel several times. Can't go back to stock since no OTG in TWRP, can't get anything to recognize it in download mode......Are there more Kernels I can try to flash or am I barking up the wrong tree?



Help






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top