mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Volume buttons stopped working, stuck in bootloop now topic

09:07






I appears I have damaged the hardware volume buttons of my Shield Tab. I don't know exactly when, I suspect either when I unlocked it(it was working while I was doing the unlocking), or when I dropped it the day before that, but I know for sure it was working immediately after that.

I was living with it fine using an volume app, the shield controller and my bluetooth headset buttons, but now I'm in trouble.

I was trying to get it rooted, which I didn't do after I unlocked it. Now it will not boot. Lack of volume buttons makes it so I cannot fastboot the device with hardware.

Right now I am very lucky ADB is working when it's booting, but I am afraid to do anything at all to it, as if I loose ADB while it's trying to boot it will be effectively a brick without the volume buttons working.

I think I need to take it apart and figure out if the vol buttons hardware is the issue, or something worse.

Is there any teardowns of the Shield Tablet? How do I open it?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top