mardi 6 janvier 2015

Note 3 battery drain... topic

12:07






Ok so i've seen a few threads between here and other websites regarding the Note 3s battery issues but felt the need to make my own as I still haven't found any kind of solution.

I purchased my Note 3 N9005 (I live in the UK) around a month ago and ever since my battery has been terrible ever since. I am basing this on the fact that I have owned a Note 3 twice previously (I managed to get one just after they came out for a reasonable price second hand and also owned one around 6 months ago for a while) and battery life on those two devices were fantastic.

Around a week and a half ago I decided to root and try a couple of roms to see if it would make any difference after making sure it wasn't my SD card causing the problem and couldn't really try anything else. After going from the CMRemix, CM11 and Echoe 5.0 not a great deal changed on each after using each one for a couple of days, every day my battery gets hammered by 'android system' and 'android os'. After seeing a post about it I have gone back to stock touchwiz using the 4.4.2 Nordic firmware. This made no difference either.

I have posted some pictures of my battery life since getting up this morning. I always have sync turned off and my screen is always just above the minimum brightness. Im on Wifi a lot between work and home which in theory should use less power. I've been playing contest of champions quite a bit recently which I would expect to be a battery drainer but it is still beaten by my screen and this android system and OS combo. I also don't get why battery dropped around 18% (30 something to the 15% warning) in around 20 minutes which is the red line on the battery graph. Last Friday I went to sleep with my battery on around 78%, when I woke up it had dropped to 42% with no apps left running.

I'm literally out of ideas. I've tried everything i've seen on forums and it hasn't worked. I've owned an S5, m8 and z2 but ended up coming back to a note because they are simply fantastic phones. I am however seriously considering selling this and getting a different phone if I don't figure this out soon though. Can anyone help or is this simply an unsolvable problem caused by horrendous software implementation, or am I being stupid and should be content with 13 hours irregular battery life???








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-06-18-18-01[1].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	140.9 KB<br/>ID:	3101684
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-06-18-19-11[2].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	103.3 KB<br/>ID:	3101685
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-06-18-20-35[1].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	170.8 KB<br/>ID:	3101686
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	2015-01-06-18-20-06[1].jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	168.0 KB<br/>ID:	3101687
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top