dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] boot_logo topic

13:31






I think I'm pretty versed in this stuff and I have a clue - but all the info I find on the subject says I should find the boot_logo.bin file in /system/media/images
Trouble is, that folder don't exist and I am unable to find the file that shows me the bootlogo image.

I am currently using the LiquidSmooth latest L ROM but suspect any of the others I test, would have the same folder/file structure. Anyway, I can obviously change the logo image by fastbooting pre-made ones but I want to make my own. Problem is, Logo Builder does not work like all the info I have seen on it. The Make button never lights up. Program seems to load the logo.bin file I initially feed it but that's it. I don't get it.
Anyone ever dabble with changing their boot logo image successfully? Appreciate the help, must be something simple I am over looking.

I did manage a cool bootanimation.zip that turned out nice, especially if you're a
US Marine - or used to be...
Check it out-> http://boopt.com/2/bootanimation.zip

Thanks for the help, XDA...






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top