dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Nexus 7 - replaced motherboard- now battery issues topic

13:31






I had a Nexus 7 for two years and it ran flawlessly until one day it just did not work. I sent it back to Asus and they determined that it needed a motherboard. Because it was out of warranty I ordered one on eBay, and installed it and the tablet for the most part works fine.

However it registers 0% battery life and always says that I need to connect the charger. I know that the battery is fully charged because, just for instants, I set it up on a photo slideshow and it played for eight hours or more.

Occasionally I have trouble turning the tablet on. I read on some forums some tips and tricks – like trying to turn it on within a few seconds of plugging in the charging cable.

Other than to replace the motherboard again… Is there anything I can do with this to have consistent performance?

At this point… I would even love to sail this, but I don't know who would be interested in buying it in the condition it is in… Unless it were someone on this forum.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top