dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Fire HDX 7 - Is it safer to flash Roms and Root now? topic

07:30






First, I apologize if this ins't the right area but it seems like a General question.

I recently bought a Kindle Fire HDX 7" and have had it about a week now. With all the Amazon Bloat and lack of Google apps I need more out of it. I am not a beginner with flashing roms and such, my HTC One is Rooted, CyanogenModed, and has a boot loader, anyways...

I have spent the last couple days reading up on the ways to do it on the HDX 7 and heard many warnings and bricks of this device, but some of the posts are a little bit older. I can't really tell which method of Rooting/Flashing is the safest out of all the different ones. My current OS version is 13.3.2.1. Using the Safestrap looks pretty easy and from what I understand is that even if you do brick it you can recover the original?

My question is... Is it any safer to flash a Rom lately (due to the updating problems?), and how safe is just rooting it for the time being? Also, what method/tools would you suggest to use? I don't like the FireOS and would like to get it close the a standard Android and/or CyanogenMod.

Thanks for your time.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top