mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Help no OS installed moto x topic

04:28






So I wiped my moto x from twrp and there is no. OS installed anymore I had a custom rom before but it was very glitchy couldn't find the right rom none were working right so I wanted to go back it my original stock rom had no luck so I thought wiping it completely would fix things so I did. Unfortunately I had no backup and it took the OS with it so the phone is pretty much dead. My boot loader is unlocked whenever I turn my phone on it stays on that screen. I was wondering if getting a USB otg cable and getting a custom rom that works would fix it but I'm not sure I need help I messed up pretty bad can't connect it to the computer either all I can do is get into recovery mode on my phone help me please and thank you






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top