mardi 6 janvier 2015

Tetded case's smart cover feature does not work with Z3TC topic

04:28






So.. I got my new case from Tetded.

Upon my first try, I noticed that the screen didn't turn off when the flap is close.



Instead, the screen was closed when I open the flap all the way back.



and open again when I removed the flap from the back.



Also, you seems to be able to pry the leather open at the edge.



I believe this is due to the magnet position in the case. Not sure if it's because it was incorrectly positioned or they weren't designed for the smart cover function at all.

Anyway, I contact them and they issued me a refund via Paypal and another apologize email. They didn't explain anything though so I'm not sure if this happen on all units.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top