mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] How to disable OTA update notification? topic

05:32






Does anyone know how to disable the OTA update notification? It's irritating me pop up in my notification tray all the time but I can't for the life of me figure out how to stop it, my tablet is rooted running Lollipop 5.0, I tried using the disableservices app and disabling the sustemupdateservice under the Google Services Framework, disabled both services under the System Updates, disabled updateservice under SHIELD Hub, and both services under NVIDIA Tegra Service Updater and still no dice, it keeps popping up.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top