mardi 6 janvier 2015

S5830 custom kernel topic

05:32






Well I planned to build a kernel for S5830 from samsung msm 7x27-cm-11.0 source . I obtained the zImage successfully. Later on I used Koush's AnyKernelUpdate.zip.
1- I placed the zImage in the folder named Kernel in the AnyKernelUpdate.zip
2- Modified

Code:


mount("MTD", "system", "/system");

with

Code:


mount("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/stl12", "/system");

When I flash this zip from CWM it gives Installation aborted.
Any help?
Thanks in advance.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top