mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] I dont know if my phone is rooted. topic

11:02






Hello all i downloaded framaroot and installed it. It says Suscess pls reboot... Ok i turned off and on again but no Superuser app. Then i watched this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...la-lp-t1103399 then i looked for my Kernel Version but no of this matched to my kernel: 2.6.35.7-19100XWKF3-CL276555root@DELL101 #2. Is my phone now rootet or not? I tried to install Supersu but ist says it inst installed the binary. So i Need help please.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top