mardi 6 janvier 2015

HP Touchpad Mouse and Keyboard Issue cant use both at same time topic

11:02






I decided to make this a separate thread apart from the general questions post mainly for anyone who has a similar issue, it will be much easier to follow and ask questions, as well as update it myself when I have more data.

So to begin, I wiped my Touchpad with TPtoolbox v.40, installed CM11 4.4.4 with standard gapps and philz recovery. Everything was working great and going smooth until I tried to use a USB Logitech G11 keyboard and a wireless G700 mouse with the dongle attached to the keyboard. The touchpad will recognize the first device installed to the OTG cable but nothing else I plug into it unless the first device is removed. Let me give some examples of things I have tried.

----OTG Y cable (1 male Micro USB, 1 Female Micro USB power input, 1 Female USB) powered by PC or AC Power supply----

-TP>OTG>Keyboard>Mouse dongle = Keyboard input only

-TP>OTG>Non powered USB hub>Keyboard + Mouse = input based on first device plugged in, if both are plugged in when I plug in the hub, they keyboard always loads first but the mouse does work when keyboard is removed.

-TP>OTG>Non powered USB hub> Keyboard + wireless mini keyboard/mouse combo (Rii i8) + USB flash drive = Everything works, I can type with both the USB keyboard and the mini keyboard with functional mini mouse pad as well as access USB storage. However, when I add any type of dedicated mouse, be it my G700 or wired usb G500, neither work unless I remove the other two input devices.

Cont...








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	20150106_121058.jpg<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	257.1 KB<br/>ID:	3101548
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top