mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Inverted camcorder stereo recording topic

05:32






Hi guys, as per title, I am suffering with the problem. The stereo recording becomes inverted. It suppose to be top mic = left ch, and bottom mic = right ch, but it's doing the upside down, is it affected only to me? I got Note 2 running CM also having this problem but after flashing back to stock and it was okay. Current ROM CM11 Nightlies, I can't upgrade to Lollipop due to I need some Xposed module for my app to work.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top