dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Lost & Confused...HELP! topic

10:26






H i all :) Let me start by apologizing as I'm sure I'm doing something here that I'm not supposed too. Although I am new to XDA, until recently I didn't know I was such a tech virgin.. I have spent off and on months trying to figure out why my LG G2 has prematurely entered mechanical menopause. I have read scores of articles, tried numerous "fixes", various roots etc, but I can't get it right because I can't make out what's wrong. About the phone: Lg G2 LS980 ZVE running Android 4.4.2. I rooted my phone not long after I got it, which was back before the latest updates. Unfortunately I lost my phone for several months and when I got it back it had of course been updated. When installing a root checker the phone says Not Rooted, when it's in download mode or when I tried to use Stumproot it says I'm already Rooted. Upon opening SuperSU I get this warning, "There is no SU binary installed, and SuperSU cannot install it. This is a problem! If you just upgraded to Android 4.3 you need to manually re-root - consult the relevant forums for your device." Upon opening BusyBox I get this message, "There was a problem opening a shell with root access. This is either being caused by Superuser/SuperSU or by a device that is improperly rooted. Try removing permissions, uninstalling and then reinstalling this application, blah blah blah, but of course SuperSU acts as previously mentioned when opened. I don't know what to do besides potentially flash stock but I really don't want to do that. I am a stubborn, learn by doing kind of techie but after months of learning everything but the answer, I raise the white flag. Please some tell me there is an easy/obvious answer that I missed as I'd rather be a moron with an ignorant miss, than a stubborn ass with time consuming fixes in my immediate future.

Thank you so much, Jo






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top