dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] TB can no longer access mnt/media_rw topic

10:25






Hello guys and galls and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I recently bought a Canadian Note 4 (SM-N910W8) and I can't seem to get TB to fully access the external SD - in the sense that while TB can access/read/write the external SD card, it cannot protect backups.
I use a 128GB SanDisk, formatted as FAT32 (same as my old Galaxy S4) and I tried setting the backup folder's path to mnt/media_rw/extSdCard (this was the fix for the same issue when I used the Galaxy S4) but now it returns an error saying that mnt/media_rw is not accessible. Note that I have applied the KK patch using the SD Card fixer from Android market and every other app, including any root explorer CAN ACCESS/READ/WRITE the respective location without problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top