mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] No space for applications after full wipe in twrp topic

03:10






Hi everyone,

I am facing a problem with space. All applications are showing a message saying that there is no space in the device, applications such as default camera, spotify, screenshots etc. In the settings I can see that I have 9,21GB free.
Also, I can install apps from google play without problem, no space error message.

This is what I did:

I was using Android 4.4, installed TWRP, wiped EVERYTHING (internal memory included, everything.), had to flash with kdz in download mode to recover my phone. After this I installed v10A, rooted with purpledrake, twrp, standard wipe, flash v20f bumped and supersu 2.40 from twrp.

Finally I have Android 5.0 v20f rooted but applications can't access any space memory, I guess that I destroyed something when I wiped everything and was playing a little bit to unbrick my phone.

Does anyone has any clue about how yo solve this? Thank you very very much!

PD: This is the installed room: http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...stock-t2961073






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top