mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] SPH-L720 converted to GT- I9500. How to do it? topic

03:10






Hi Guys,

Need your help! I am a new user have no idea about the posting stuff.

I wanted to buy S4 GT-I9500 but unknowingly bought S4 American Sprint variant SPH-L720 because I was scammed. I bought this phone because it was showing something Model Number, Software Version of GS4- 19500 in the phone's "About Device" section (PIC 1 & PIC 2 attached) but later when I tried to connect it to Kies it just did not work and this made me suspicious. I took the phone to technician and he flashed genuine firmware on it SPH-L720. I was shocked to see, after that my my device model number and firmware was changed in the "About Device". See current PIC 3 & PIC 4.

I want it back to the previous state of (19500) as shown in the PIC 1 and PIC 2. Please advise how to do it step-by-step.

I am in a huge depression. Please help me!








Attached Thumbnails


Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	PIC 1.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	166.4 KB<br/>ID:	3100909
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	PIC 2.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	178.7 KB<br/>ID:	3100910
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	PIC 3.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	164.9 KB<br/>ID:	3100911
 

Click image for larger version<br/><br/>Name:	PIC 4.png<br/>Views:	N/A<br/>Size:	189.9 KB<br/>ID:	3100912
 

















Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top