dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] PC can't find SD card. topic

13:31






Hello.

My G3 is about 3-4 months old now. Since my purchase everything works like it should, except that it stopped connecting to computers properly. In the first few weeks it worked like a charm: Plug-in the cable, select the SD-connect thingy and the SD folder pops up on the computer screen. Same as most other phones working with SD cards. But since a few weeks it won't popup the SD folder. Also, it's unfindable in the 'Computer' directory; the place where all portable hard drives usually become visible.

Some facts:
  • There's nothing wrong with the SD card itself. Apart from the PC connectivity it works like a charm and is brand new.

  • I've tried to connect to 3 different computers with 3 different cables. All with the same result.

  • All 3 computers do recognize my phone. It's actually visible under Device Management in the Control Panel as a 'HID'. I've actually tried using the LG PC suite bull**** program which worked fine, but really slow and buggy (though irrelevant since it shouldn't be necessary in the first place).

  • Phone recognition sequence: 1. Computer starts to install driver thingies (or whatever it does, it's the same as always when you plug-in a USB for the first time). 2. Nothing.

  • As usual, the phone offers some options after plugin, when I scroll down the upper bar. When I press 'Charging..." nothing happens. When I press 'Charge Phone' this option menu pops up, which completely neutralizes my logics: This was never necessary to connect to my computer at all. I've also yet to understand these options and their functions fully. I believe it has something to do with the LG PC suite. I made screenshots, but this forum does not allow me to post those yet.


Nevertheless, I just want to go back to the original "plugin to pc --> select SD card --> browse and copy" way of transferring files... I've searched everywhere in the phone settings to solve my problem, but without succes, obviously.

Can anyone help me?

Cheers!!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top