mardi 6 janvier 2015

[Q] Phone gets unreasonably slow when song changes topic

11:04






It bewilders me everytime it happens. I'll be just doing general things on the phone, listening to music in the background, RAM usually on the 800mb+ spectrum, and then when the song changes, at one point my phone was near frozen for almost 40 seconds, while nothing else is going on. I disabled most bloatware, and very obsessively monitor my RAM usage and currently running apps, but when a song changes, whether natively stored on my SD card, or Pandora, the phone gets crazy slow. The weird part to me is, for example, I'll be playing a PS1 game and have my framerate counter in the top, and it'll usually be at 60(Full speed), but when the song changes in the background that I'm listening to, the game will seem like it's running at like 5 fps for like 15 seconds, and yet my framerate counter still displays the normal 60, as if my phone isn't actually slowing down, but it really is. Any way to remedy this?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top