dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] Widgets Will Not Update topic

13:56






Is anyone else having this issue? I use Beautiful Widgets to keep the current weather conditions on my phone. I've used it for years (and I've seen this problem from time to time before). The information on the widget just freezes after a day or so (sometimes less). The time is frozen, the weather and temperature are frozen. If I press on the widget, it launches the appropriate app which will display the correctly updated information. When I close the app, the widget is still frozen. I switched to Accuweather (to see if it was just Beautiful Widgets) and it did the same. I tried Google's News and Weather App/Widget. It does the same thing. Is it my phone? Is it a Lollipop bug? Any suggestions/solutions will be appreciated!






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top