dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Nexus 6 and Plantronics M70 headset issue topic

13:56






Hi to all people.
I m using Plantronics M70 Bluetooth Headset with my N6 and I have some issues. I guess it's lollipop android version cause I had no problem with the same headset and other smartphones like MotoG,Note4.
So, the problems are 2.
1. Some times, I can say most of the times, when someone call me the answer button on headset doing nothing. It's not answer the call if I press it. But the stranger thing is that also the screen is not answer the call if i swype to answer the same call! I had to wait till the call ends and recall back!
2. Some times also when I answer a call, in the beginning, there is a time about 3-4 seconds that I can't hear anything. When these seconds passed, everything is normal again.

I want to know if anyone has any idea about these issues.
Im on stock rooted rom.

Thanks, ilias.



Στάλθηκε από το Nexus 6 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top