dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Restore twrp backup to a new phone? topic

12:56






Hey, I got a new sgs4 (metropcs) and wanted to restore my twrp backup from my old one on it.
I installed identical recoveries (latest twrp) and made a backup to external sd card.
I made sure the files are on the sd by wiping and restoring the old phone (flawless victory)
When I boot twrp on the new phone the backup doesnt show despite the fact that I can find it using es file explorer (epic fail)

Any ideas as to how I can restore my old phones backup to the new device?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top