dimanche 4 janvier 2015

Battery issue topic

12:56






Hello everyone

For the last 2 days, my S3 is having a hard time charging its battery: when I plug it into my computer, the lock screen says "battery loading" and there's a small lighting at the top of the screen telling me its loading but the percentage of battery left stays (or increase really slowly) at 42%.
I tried removing the battery, turning the device on and off or trying another USB cable (and with the charger instead of with my computer) and it still take a very long time to load. I haven't installed any app or changed the ROM. It litterally came from one day to another.

Any ideas ? :)

Thank you






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top