mardi 6 janvier 2015

stock S5 apps dpi and size setups for appsettings topic

08:57






This is quick reference to using S5 apps installed on Samsung site using Galaxy Apps, it works until some one directly ports apps for the Note 8.0. Though once using specially ported apps, you must revert to my settings to use any updated apps from Samsung.

OK, I default my Android System to 220dpi 800x1280 resolution.

So at least one S5 app will use that setting properly, the others that I currently use have separate settings.
Bubbles, Contacts, Camera... etc. Will need 213dpi 800x1280 resolution. Most of the apps that loose their unique icon or change completely like Downloads, and SoftwareUpadate will need the setting changed, if doing my method of system adjustments. Video looks best at 215dpi 1280x800 and VideoPlayer at 213dpi Default.
SystemUI can be left alone, but Settings, MediaStorage, MediaProvider need to be set to 213dpi 800x1280 as well with the system apps that are JB transfers from past F/W, when using my optional SystemUI override.

Internet (Sbrowser), S Voice, Splanner, Snote, Studio, and S Finder and other Samsung apps that don't play well with stock resolution look stock at 220dpi 800x1280 or leave alone if using my Android System setting.
SideSync for example will not allow you to cancel or close out of the app if not set at 220dpi 800x1280.
TouchwizHome can be left alone, but I use 215dpi 1000x1600 as 800x1280 breaks TWlauncher, so I can have single column mini drawer like JB style.
Camera (ported) 340 and Default.
Milk Video 340dpi and Default, if not used you get 2 extra frames which I think is cool on a tablet.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top