dimanche 4 janvier 2015

xt1063/64 lollipop stock recovery.img (for root) topic

10:45






A number of people are trying to get the stock recovery.img for Lollipop so we can get root access, and I think I have it. I can't post it to the development section, since I'm under 10 posts.

I have an xt1064 that I flashed KennyWuLee's TWRP flashable 5.0.1 ota with. When it booted, it reverted recovery to stock. I installed BETA-SuperSU-v2.42 via TWRP, then followed this to revert to stock recovery:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/moto...overy-t2962444

I then backed it up with Flashify. I tried rebooting first, but got stuck at bootloops, but I did verify that recovery was back to stock. Had to re-flash TWRP and clear dalvik/cache, then repeat the procedure. The recovery image I got from Flashify is a different size than the TWRP I was flashing, so I'm pretty sure it's stock.

Here's the link:
https://mega.co.nz/#!nUA2RYiQ!t-Tel7...Keo5N6DM4ni27M






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top