dimanche 4 janvier 2015

[Q] How can I force my Galaxy Note 4 to recognise my gearVR topic

10:45






Hi,
I have a Samsung Note
model: SM-N910F
Snapdragon
NOT an AT&T phone.


Before the arrival of GearVR I downloaded to my Samsung Note from the Play store the "Quick Shortcut Maker" then launched "VRSetupWizardStub"
Now I have the Oculus software installed and registered. Already downloaded the movie player, several games, and movies from the Oculus environment.
I received my GearVR and connected it to the Galaxy Note. The Oculus software is supposed to launch once connected to the Note but nothing happens.
(The volume is turned up. There are no apps running in the background.)
I'm lost. Any help would be appreciated.






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top