jeudi 11 décembre 2014

Google Location History topic

15:51






I guess I am one of the few that uses Google Location History, but I just recently discover that, since my Nexus Player is registered with the same account I use for my cellphone, Now location History shows me like I was in two places at the same time, which is really annoying, And I find a little silly that Google hasn't think about this.

Do you know a way to workaround this, other than disable location services on the Nexus Player?






Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

© 2013 Mobile Probleme. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top